Our goals is to be highly visible in every community. This helps to promote the work and achievements of the organisation and encourage growth and competitiveness .
Consultations, community visioning and action planning are part of our promotion/marketing program.
AKISDA offers a wide range of tools, which include print and electronic media: For example:
- Official website include people, environment, tourist centres, economic climate, advertising and successes
- Social networking such as Facebook and Twitter
- Tourism and industrial development brochures and advertising
- Newsletters, graasroot media documentary, etc to identify timely events and provide awareness in the community about the economic development organisation's role and impacts
- Community representation at trade shows and related economic development conferences